As a New Business Developer/Client Staffing Manager, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing new business through multiple outreach channels to potential clients needing Locums Unlimited’s assistance
- Having exceptional interpersonal communication skills to use with impending prospects
- Multi-tasking in fast paced environment while still paying acute attention to quality and detail
- Problem solving issues and overcoming objections that come your way
- Fluid negotiation with prospective clients
- Working well in work/team atmosphere, in turn creating win/win situations for both support staff and providers
Send us your resume at [email protected] to apply now!